Close To You - Tutorial Series

Dominator

Reaction score
Ok, I have the first three videos uploaded to Youtube for the Intro sections. Man does this stuff take time. Off and on all day just getting the footage edited down, adding chord shapes etc.

Aldrine, be glad you don't have to do any of the camera and video editing work ;). It reallys sucks up the time :eek:.

I will do my best to get the footage recorded for the rest of the song this week. I have to prepare to be out of town on business all next week and plus I have a gig with the band this weekend that I need to throw of few new old songs together for. So my schedule is going to be jammed.

This should keep you going for a spell.

Close To You - Tutorial - Intro Part 1

Close To You - Tutorial - Intro Part 2

Close To You - Tutorial - Intro Part 3

Thanks Dominator! You are making a difference in the uke world!!

Ok, I have the first three videos uploaded to Youtube for the Intro sections. Man does this stuff take time. Off and on all day just getting the footage edited down, adding chord shapes etc.

Aldrine, be glad you don't have to do any of the camera and video editing work ;). It reallys sucks up the time :eek:.

I will do my best to get the footage recorded for the rest of the song this week. I have to prepare to be out of town on business all next week and plus I have a gig with the band this weekend that I need to throw of few new old songs together for. So my schedule is going to be jammed.

This should keep you going for a spell.

Close To You - Tutorial - Intro Part 1

Close To You - Tutorial - Intro Part 2

Close To You - Tutorial - Intro Part 3

Wow Thanks for those Dom, you did them really fast ^^

we should start calling Dom the "BOMBINATOR" because he drops these awesome tabs for us, as if he was an atom bomb. lol

thanks Dom.

alas brother, now it is our time to return the favor and show you what we will accomplish.

hope you show goes perfect this weekend

Top Bottom