UU.com Street Fighter IV tournament FIRST ROUND STARTS AT 3/16 5PM PST

BRACKETS ARE UP!

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=314155

FIRST ROUND MATCHES MUST BE PLAYED AND COMPLETED WITH A PM TO ME NO LATER THAN 11:59PM PST APRIL 5TH

PM WHO YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH TO PLAY YOUR MATCH OR GET ON XBL NOW!!

FIRST ROUND:

misterlee (magneticseven) vs. unlucky07 (DaytimeBear)

Funky Peanutz (bino21) vs. ikaika0083 (ikaika0083)

Rayan (uurayan) vs. Aldrine (Matrix Strum)

Jimmy (Dinoshaur) vs. Digital SQRATCH (Digital SQRATCH)

This tournament will start on 3/16/09. If you cannot gather at this time, please let me know ASAP so we can arrange for you and your opponent to communicate a match time. If this will be the case, please organize with your opponent a time where you both can agree on and have your match. At the end of all matches, both the winner and loser MUST PM me with the results for fairness. Jimmy has stated that he will be available on evenings and on the weekends. So everyone who's playing him, please coordinate with him on when he's available.

First round matches will be posted on or around 5pm MARCH 16th, 2009. CHECK THIS THREAD AT THAT TIME FOR THE BRACKETS. Since Jimmy is kinda hard to be available, I will allow until the end of the week to get his match done.

Players should ensure that they are ready to play fifteen (15) minutes prior to the agreed upon time. After fifteen (15) minutes have passed, both players must be connected to the agreed upon host.

Tournament will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION BRACKETS. IF YOU LOSE YOUR FIRST ROUND, YOU ARE NOT OUT! YOU WILL BE PUT INTO THE LOSERS BRACKET AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT THAT WAY. 99 seconds, random stage. Handicap off. Other than the first round request of Aldrine vs Ryan, this is an all-randomly generated bracket. Since this is the first tournament and at this point no character has been proven to be broken enough to be banned, ALL CHARACTERS ARE PLAYABLE. Every match will consist of a best 3 out of 5 rounds. If lag is an issue with your match, please try and alternate who's hosting the room. I'd imagine the only person who might have an issue is Jimmy since he's from Ireland, but I've played against peeps from Japan with minimal lag. So eh.

A match is one fight, with the match being best 3 of 5 rounds. There will be a winner out of the winner's bracket, and a winner out of the loser's bracket. The winner of each side will face each other in the grand finals.

At the end of the match, both players MUST PM me the results of the match for fairness.

If you haven't by now, PLEASE ADD ALL THE GAMERTAGS OF THE PARTICIPANTS TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!!!!

Here's our roster:

1) misterlee (GT: magneticseven)
2) sqratch (GT: Digital SQRATCH)
3) peanutz (GT: bino21)
4) rayan (GT: uurayan)
5) aldrine (GT: Matrix Strum)
6) ikaika (GT: ikaika0083)
7) jimmy (GT: Dinoshaur)
8) unlucky (GT: DaytimeBear)

Last edited:
I'll play once I get my xbox runnin again.
And I get to play ryan on the first round :D

You know when you'll have it up and running?

If it ends up becoming a Round Robin, we'll all be able to play each other. So don't worry, Aldrine. You can get your free win on Ryan. We all will. hahah

btw, how does round robin work?

Everyone plays everyone and whoever has the most wins wins?

Pretty much. Come Saturday night/Sunday morning, I'll have the matrix up where you'll see how it works. Then again, the amount of people signed up by this weekend might not make it necessary to do Round Robin. So we might have a bracket setup after all.

Unlucky, what's your GT?

Added. If we can get one more, we'll be at 8 and we can have a bracket system for sure. I'd like to cap it at 8, honestly. More than that might be a bunch of bye rounds.

So yeah, WE NEED ONE MORE!

Last edited:
okay ryan's a baller. His sakura is sick. I need to pick up some skills...No more fightstick for me either, homey took it back, no excuses though...great games bro

Top Bottom