Ghost Stories

Kateri

Reaction score
So, I love ghost stories and quite recently had a really freaky experience that I'm still tripping over.

My friend recently got me a book called The Daring Book for Girls, the female counterpart to The Dangerous Book for Boys (highly recommended, by the way). There's a section in the book called "Slumber party games." One of the games listed is "Bloody Mary." We all had a nostalgic moment and decided, hey! Let's try it.

So me, my roommate, boyfriend and friend piled into my roommates bathroom, closed the door and turned off the lights. The three of us were perched at the edge of the bathtub while we watched my boyfriend chant "bloody mary" 13 times into the mirror. The whole time, unbeknown to us, all 3 of us were looking at the light coming in from underneath the door (the lights were on outside).

At the 13th chant of her name, nothing happened. But my roommate said "okay shhh. Just everyone shh." 2 seconds later, the light from under the door went black and something banged on the door.

My boyfriend literally jumped into my arms. We all nearly shat our pants. We were like "you did that on purpose, you ass!" But he was adamant that he didn't and we realized he was too far from the door to hit it.

We locked ourselves in the bathroom for about 5 minutes until my roommate surmised that we couldn't stay in the bathroom forever. So he opened the door and we turned on every light in the apartment.

The book said that Bloody Mary can manifest herself in different ways, one of them being in the form of scars or scratches that you didn't have before. After my boyfriend got home, he called me. "Hey, I don't wanna freak you out or anything, but I have these scratches on my arm and I don't know how they got there." I had just been with him about 20 minutes earlier, there were no scratches on his arm.

He took pictures and showed me. Clearly scratches. He said they looked like a big "W" and I said "...maybe it's an M."

Needless to say, we won't be playing that game again any time soon.

Attachments

• Photo 62.jpg
    Photo 62.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo 58.jpg
    Photo 58.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo 59.jpg
    Photo 59.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo 61.jpg
    Photo 61.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 14
A friend of Aldrine and I, Brad can actually see ghosts. He's the person who designed the Ukulele Underground logo. Theres a classic story where he saw one at UH watch Aldrine play music. Aldrine has to tell that one cause I wasn't there. There was also one time he was hanging out with me at my old office in Halawa and he saw one walk in the door.

honey girl! you should know better to mess with that stuff! ask aldrine and seth wat happened wen we were going cruzin down poipu at night. i should have thought of it more in stead of just going.

did somebody say honeygirl? hahaha that song is KILLING ME.

ok just one of several ghost stories. but this one i just cannot explain. but i do have a witness (bugoy on this forum... my brother).

we were visiting a friend in lagun philippines. i had five people total in my car. bugoy was in the back seat. i was driving. we were driving through a roadway between a school and a 10ft tall retaining wall. the only light was from my headlights. probably going about 10mph because it was unpaved road. off in the distance we saw this figure sitting atop the wall to the left of us. it stood maybe 3 ft tall, upright and erect on its hind legs, and the shape of an elongated football... very girthy. looked to be about 10lbs at least. everybody was screaming "manananggal", or half-bodied vampire. but it looked like a bat. and it was a bat. but this SOB was HUGE. as we approached it, the bat jumped off the wall and right in front of us, as if it were pacing us, it flew. i s** you not it had at least a 6ft wingspan. and flapped its wings at a slow rate of about one per second. and of course we were all screaming like little girls at this sight. then it just flew away into the darkness. and that was it.

afterwards, i never thought much of it. i just figured it was a huge bat, and there must be a species that is that big. up until just a few years ago, when i decided to do some research online. the largest bat in the world (which happens to be in the philippines) does have a 6ft wingspan... yet its body is nowhere near as large as the one we saw. basically, take your average fruit bat and give it the dimensions i described. and youll have an idea of what we saw. so i still dont know what we saw. but we saw it.

Pics or it didn't happen. :p

davidarmscratch1-1.jpg

A friend of Aldrine and I, Brad can actually see ghosts.

I have a friend that can see ghosts too. We were down at baby beach once in Kapaa and he was hearing drums and was seeing "people" walking across the street and standing near the houses. I got a lot more freaky stories with him that I may get into later.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Could Be Worse. My Friend Got A Visit From Her And Took A While(3 Days) To Make Her Go Away! If You Want To Swap Stories, Tell Aldrine To Make A Cook Out Again .

Attachments

• 4082.jpg
    4082.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 4083.jpg
    4083.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 4087.jpg
    4087.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 4086.jpg
    4086.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 4085.jpg
    4085.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 21
Oh man, lets not do that. Cuz then I'm going to have to drive all the way back to Kapa'a in the middle of the night on the dark road...lol

But I have many, many stories. I actually lived in a haunted apartment...

check out Obake Bridge in Waimea Valley at midnight...

look for the white gowned lady riding a white horse .. :eek:

heard that from aldrine! if u want to hear something scary, cruise down westside between kamakani and pakala at night. make sure your windows are down and radio off. tell me what you hear. my old girl friend did that to me while i was dropping her off and all i can say i neva wanted to go home.( for all you guys who have not been to kauai, we have one main highway.)

Oh man, lets not do that. Cuz then I'm going to have to drive all the way back to Kapa'a in the middle of the night on the dark road...lol

But I have many, many stories. I actually lived in a haunted apartment...

Holy crap.... that apartment was creepy... that room... hooooo boy

hey aldy, i give you 5 dollars you sleep in my old computer room! the thing is still in there and now i really don't like to go in there at night! creepy!

Attachments

• Pono mango pineapple 004.jpg
    Pono mango pineapple 004.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Pono mango pineapple 005.jpg
    Pono mango pineapple 005.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Pono mango pineapple 003.jpg
    Pono mango pineapple 003.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 17
Holy crap.... that apartment was creepy... that room... hooooo boy

I didn't know you knew about that room! But yeah, hella scary. I remember my friend rene came over once, and he had never been to my apartment before (except that one time we were in my living room for about 2 minutes). I opened the door, and he immediately walked into my apartment and turned the corner. So I was like, maybe he had to use the bathroom. So I follow him, and he's standing in the middle of that bedroom, and he turns around and rubs his arms and says "this room is creepy." And i'm like, "funny you should mention..."

cool! i jus went to kua road in kalaheo 4 drop my friends and guy, i told myself i not dating anybody who live there no matter how hot they are! that place jus make my hair stand up and never go down till i pass the graveyard going back to koloa. i think something had follow us back coz i was getting sick on the way back. aldrine can verify this!

Attachments

• PE_100215_122131a_sm.jpg
    PE_100215_122131a_sm.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
  • PE_100215_123419a_sm.jpg
    PE_100215_123419a_sm.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5
  • PE_100215_123530a_sm.jpg
    PE_100215_123530a_sm.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 5
  • PE_100215_122540a_sm.jpg
    PE_100215_122540a_sm.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4
  • PE_100215_123501a_sm.jpg
    PE_100215_123501a_sm.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
Holy post from the dead Batman!

Batman-Robin-Photograph-C12150175.jpg

man have you guys ever heard of a plantation in louisiana called the myrtles plantation ? its one of the most haunted places.. and has been on ghost hunters and all other jazz.. well ive stayed there twice.. for a weekend each time and weird stuff happened each time.. also.. i live in south east louisiana ... which has a lot of supposed hauntings as well ... my old house and current appt were both built over cemetarys and weird stuff happens all the time.. but.. back to the myrtles... the last time we stayed there which was in december.. we went prepared to see something .. so it was me my brother my gf and my brothers gf.. we all went out to eat and i left a video camera on and recording the room while we were out... when we got back the video camera was in a different place and my shoes were on top of the frame of the door.. we went to watch the tape and it was quite boring for about an hour then all the sudden some loud bang happened and the video camera jumped 2 hours ahead and the shoes were gone... i kinda wanna go back and try to get some more proof of stuff.. one time we went there and took a pic of me and there is a very clear man standing next to me.. and another one i was half way transparent... weird stuff down here mang

OK...why you guys bring up this old thread. I read it through now I can't sleep...:eek:

OK...why you guys bring up this old thread. I read it through now I can't sleep...:eek:

Wow I totally forgot about this thread. You should visit my website if you really wanna stay up all night. :p

Top Bottom