Ukulele Mugs!

coitmusic

Reaction score
New Ukulele mugs for sale!
I'm a full time potter and lover of ukulele who finally got around to making a mug that expresses how I feel. The mugs hold more than 16 oz. are microwave,dishwasher and food safe and feature a white ukulele silhouette against a heart shaped window in the glaze. They're great for hot and cold beverages and the high handle and small foot means they will fit in most car cup holders, so they make a great travel mug. I have them available in 4 colors: teal blue, sage green, orange, and emerald green. They are $25 each plus shipping. Paypal, check and credit card by phone accepted. Let me know which color(s) you'd like and where you live and I can give you a quote on shipping.
Thanks,
Chester
IMG_20150511_192150.jpg

These are most awesome if they were only a true travel mug. I drop my aluminum one all the time if it wasn't sealed I would be screwed.

Good luck selling these.

I'm a bit of a coffee snob I grind my beans fresh and only use a metal screened french press to make coffee. Peets coffee premium bean, water just under boiling to not scorch the lovelies, 65 grams of unground beans coarsely ground with a 6 minute brew time.

Yummm

Thanks Al!
Yes, they are breakable (good thing too, the world would have been full of pots ages ago if they never broke!) but not fragile. I'm very proud of the fact that I make light yet durable pottery that can survive the rough treatment of everyday use (but not 4 foot drops onto concrete :)

I didn't think I was a snob until this past weekend when I realized that my day was off to a lousy start without my Aeropress brewed French Roast.

Thanks for the good wishes.
Chester

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread - but are you still making these?

It would be nice to have a uke-themed mug that holds more than 12 oz for morning joe....

Sadly I lack the time & interest and make my coffee in any other way that is fancier than by boiling filtered water with an electric kettle and using shhhhh....store-brand instant coffee.

I used to grind my own Chilean Arabica beans and use all kinds of French Press etc, and other high-brow coffee paraphernalia, but the cleaning routines became a real chore (very HARD water) due to hand problems, so now I'm down to the lowest common denominator...does not mean I like it though...but I NEED my morning coffee or I get angry, like that BIG GREEN GUY...LOL

Top Bottom