So-Cal / Inland Empire Area

islander92223

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anybody know if there are any groups and/or get-togethers that occur around the Southern California Inland Empire area?

I've done a search and seem to come up empty.

I've seen quite a few around the Coastal areas. Though i'd like to check them out, its quite a commute.

Thanks!!!

Live in the Calimesa area, work in the San Bernardino area near the University.

oh dam! sounds like its out there....not really sure exactly where that is but...it takes me about 30-40 min to get to corona and about the same goin to ontario mills or victoria gardens from where im comin from

Where are you from? takes me about 30 min to get to Ontario mills from home... about 15 from work if on weekdays.

i see a lot of coastal groups that i'm interested, but typically, their sessions are on weekdays... there is no way i'd be able to make it unless there is something on saturdays.. my son is 10 and i'd like to take him along as well.

im from the city of west covina. im new to UU and a beginner in playin the uke. there's this one place i checked out a couple days ago and the place is called Island bazaar. the place is niiice which is located in the OC. they have meetups/sessions there but only in the weekdays as far as i know. dunno any weekened meetups although that would be cool.

Last edited:
i live on ontario bro

im in menifee. i guess its the south end of riverside county just north or temecula. got a couple peeps here that i jam with from time to time. be kool to have a little click in the area

Top Bottom