Opihi Pickers Selling Studio Equip.

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
I am not in anyway part of this sale, I'm just carrying the opihi pickers myspace advertisement for their studio equipment because they are moving back to the main island. Most of the sales down here are not ukulele marketplace related, but their is a koa soprano i believe. And I think it might be Peter Lieberman made. MGM is selling one for like 1,400

The following items from our studio are for sale:

If interested please message back or email Brett at goaloha@gmail.com.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.

Haven't had time to price these items so please make an offer of what you feel an item is worth to you.

Fender '62 Jazz Bass (Black)
- 1991 reissue
- with tweed case
- Finish is imperfect.
- plays nice.

bass.jpg

Maui Music Uke
- good condition
- model SK
- with case

uke.jpg

Auralex Studio Foam
- 2 inch wedges charcal
- 24" x 48" panels
- for sound deadening in studios.

sound.jpg

Vintage 1970s Slingerland Drum Set
- 5 piece kit including snare (snare needs to be replaced)
- various cymbals
- hardward (older and newer stands)
- Finish is worn.
- This is the "official" live Opihi Pickers kit used at performances from 2001 - 2005.
- Used in the studio for Opihi Pickers Beginnings and All For You CDs, Imua Garza's "Dreamspeaking" and other releases.

drums-1.jpg

Last edited:
Whats going on with the OP? They breaking up or something?

they said their moving to the mainland i think, from what the description they stated on the bottom of the bulletin, they are letting go some really nice instruments tho.

Did they say what part of the mainland? Somewhere in California?

not sure, but yeah i think you're rite they are splitting up going their seperate ways in different places of the mainland.Disregard this

*Update*- "To clear up some rumors, no one in the band is moving, our producer is". quote by OP

Last edited:
Top Bottom