Ever had your stuff egged?

experimentjon

Reaction score
In the recent news in Hawaii, a former Bishop Estate trustee is in trouble for using his BMW to ram an SUV with footballers from St. Louis high school after they egged his house. It's actually a pretty interesting case. I'd recommend that you read the entire Advertiser article.

"Teens were 'punks', Jervis lawyer says."
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Mar/10/ln/hawaii803100359.html

I was reading the comments from the advertiser talkback, and the comments were pretty evenly divided between those who backed Jervis and those who disagreed with his actions. Where do you stand on this story? Jervis has an interesting past, and the circumstances in which the ramming occoured was interesting. But I am also inclined to believe that he was right in calling the eggers punks. Would the police have done anything about it? And have you ever had your car/house egged?

If I met the guy id shake his hand.

all kinds of eggings, I guess its the cool thing amongst high schoolers.

hahaha i love my neighborhood. when the crew used to kick it on my driveway till the wee hours of the morning ON WEEKNIGHTS, there have been many instances like this, involving stupid teenager punks. good thing we never caught them though. cant imagine what would have happened to them. sad thing is it always happened when we were all inside. never really when people were outside... except for one egging which turned into a chase and nothing more. we've been egged, drive by paintballed, motorcycles pushed over, screamed at, revved on, cars peeling out in front of my house when no one is outside. its greeeaaaaat. hahaha

yeah...
my car has been egged twice!!!
it chaps my a** just thinking about it!
hahaha
my car has also been tagged on...
but the idiots were stupid and used water based paint...
so it washed right off...
it just so happens that they tagged "SE" (or southeast) on it...
and that happens to be the area where nukedoc lives...
soooo....
what does that say about the punk teens in his area??

what does that say about the punk teens in his area??

Wait. Hold everything. Here we go.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080317/NEWS06/803170345/1010/NEWS06
Full Article

A nice little clip:
"A 17-year-old boy who was among four Saint Louis School seniors arrested in connection with an egg-throwing incident in Lanikai that involved former Bishop Estate trustee Gerard Jervis was arrested by police Friday night in Chinatown during a prostitution sting."

I havent yet, but i have done my fair share of eggings.

Top Bottom