Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar

what is your highest budget? im asking, because, well... as far as bang for the buck goes on acoustic guitars, epiphone is not one of the names i look for. what i do look for is ibanez, yamaha, laguna... hell, i even like seagull and sunlite. ive even seen some ovations (celebrities) go for as low as $250 sometimes.

but epiphone, for an acoustic, at $120... i cant say much, since ive never played one. but i dont expect much from it either.

and too bad youre not in san diego, or i would tell you to come over and check out the guitar i have up for sale.

what is your highest budget? im asking, because, well... as far as bang for the buck goes on acoustic guitars, epiphone is not one of the names i look for. what i do look for is ibanez, yamaha, laguna... hell, i even like seagull and sunlite. ive even seen some ovations (celebrities) go for as low as $250 sometimes.

but epiphone, for an acoustic, at $120... i cant say much, since ive never played one. but i dont expect much from it either.

and too bad youre not in san diego, or i would tell you to come over and check out the guitar i have up for sale.

my budget is less than 200.
yeah i would buy that guitar your selling, really nice

not sure about the DR100, but i picked up an Epiphone PR100 from craigslist for $50 a few years ago and i love it. put some good strings on it and it has great volume and bass response for an inexpensive guitar. also, it stays in tune very well. the action is good and you can play it all the way up the neck if you like.

also if you want, you can even upgrade the saddle and pins to tusq and you'll have a pretty decent sounding guitar for a cheap investment.

another great thing about my $50 guitar is i don't have to baby it. it's a beater!

just my 2 cents.

edit: i have the PR350, not PR100. oops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom