Who plays World of Warcraft?

i got an undead priest and a mooooocow warrior on barthilas.

used to, got addicted, then bought some niccatine patches..... jk, I have a 43 undead rogue but I dont play any more

guys, guys... runescape represent

used to, got addicted, then bought some niccatine patches..... jk, I have a 43 undead rogue but I dont play any more

haha i was addicted too. had a 57 gnome mage back when the level cap was still 60, a year before burning crusade came out i think.... at first i regretted quitting before i hit 60 but i'm glad i got off. i really enjoy the story behind the warcraft universe though.

I am about the same as tripl3thr33. I had a 54 Gnome Warlock and a mid 40s gnome warrior.

142 garden gnomes? That is either one big garden or some little gnomes. Were they garden gnome warlocks or garden gnome warriors?

dota > WoW

Oh god.
I had lvl 70 undead lock.
FOR THE HORDE!

...oh god, memories.
No, I quit. No longer will that happen.

Dear satan, why?

Oh god.
I had lvl 70 undead lock.
FOR THE HORDE!

...oh god, memories.
No, I quit. No longer will that happen.

Dear satan, why?

why?? because these games like WoW and runescape ruin your life leaving you with no friends and no social life. You will grow old, never find somebody and die alone with only memories of your character...

just a possibility..

i played runescape for only 1 year... every sigle day of that year i thought about it, played it for 5 hours. BIGGEST NERD!!

then when i started failing i just thoughht its not worth it.. so i got it banned so that i couldn't play it again, and gave all my 620mil to my friend.... i had a mad character but.

not saying that you were like this, but u made the best decision :)

Yeah man I was like that, but no longer...
Hell I've got myself on a running regiment now.

...trying to be more healthy. All that jazz.

It's a line from Southpark, said by Butters. It wasn't a thread-crap or troll, it's just a punch line from one of the better Southpark episodes. - The End of the World....of Warcraft. :)

Actually the episode name is Make Love, Not Warcraft from the 10th season. I honestly thought most internets people had seen that classic.

Last edited:
Heh, I did, was pretty funny.

I used to play WoW, lvl 61 dwarf pally, quit after the first week BC came out...

Currently playing on private servers until Diablo 3 comes out.

Top Bottom