for us rydahs

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
the concept is pretty cool i guess. protect the neck. since everything else is pretty covered. what impressed me most was the suit barely showed any signs of abrasion from the asphalt.

ive crashed a few times, but the one that potentially could have crippled me, i dont think this new suit would have helped much. but a cool concept nonetheless. especially for track riders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo9Vlt5tGwY

i rock the leatt...but i'll check into the dainese though

That is pretty cool.

What kind of bike do you have Nuke?
im on my fourth bike right now. its a suzuki sv650 that i converted to a streetfighter. here's a few pics.

believe it or not, this bike used to be yellow. all the work was done right there on my driveway.

l_9e703c580165a69363776245d1d19940.jpg

l_8e254f79e141412f8a8e1b70f647a9ca.jpg

l_3fb670c42559ae77917a3b80c9aaefad.jpg

Mean... I've wanted to get an SV for like forever.

I like the SF'd front end.

DSC05725.JPG

my 929 track bike...i need to get my other new set of skinz in for paint

and my supermoto!
DSC05688.jpg

and i can't forget the mini!
DSC05666.JPG

Last edited:
mmmm 929. too much power for my blood. i like my smaller displacement bikes. i feel more in control. especially in the sv. its so nimble that i get so tempted to drag knee at 25mph (which ive done... resulted in a lowside, ofcourse hahaha.)

i rock the 50cc!

you ever track your SV? they are perfect for it!

Last edited:
so yer hangin' with yer buddies, maybe even tell a funny joke, and yer bro slaps ya one on the back and . . . . <poof> . . . . you're the michelin man?

i rock the 50cc!

you ever track your SV? they are perfect for it!

nah, with all the other expensive money sucking hobbies i have i just cant justify a track day, when i could use that $300-400 (track fee, prepping, tires, etc) for a new uke! haha

nah, with all the other expensive money sucking hobbies i have i just cant justify a track day, when i could use that $300-400 (track fee, prepping, tires, etc) for a new uke! haha

I feel you on that. riding gets expensive. it's my primary hobby. hell...those are just the bikes with street tires....

Top Bottom