Gigs

studentaccount1

Reaction score
Anyone on here playing out anytime soon?

(maybe the board can have a gig section where people can post when they're playing live so we can all show some love.)

Attachments

• DSC_7414..jpg
    DSC_7414..jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 9
funny you should ask. well other than aldrine and rayan going on tonight... me, my brother (bugoy here on the forum), and our friends cris, BJ, and harry are supposed to be performing soon at the kona pacifica kafe here in san diego. its not set in stone yet, so i didnt want to say anything just yet. but ive been getting a lot of help from rayan and we will probably do a mogulus broadcast during our performance. but before i let too much out, ill just leave it at that until we get things all set in stone.

obtw... ibcruzn here the forum also performs there every tuesday. so if there is anyone else here in san diego, look the place up and show up next year. (the next couple of tuesdays are holidays). its all good times. and bruddah brandon does it right!

oh nah? all you guys are in San Diego?

Where is the Ryan and Aldrine gig going to be?

Last edited:
as far as i know, its just me, bugoy, and ibcruzn.

funny because when i met brandon we just went to the cafe to chill and listen to some music. then i just happened to hear him introduced. and i said to myself "now how many people in san diego are named brandon AND play da uke?" hahaha

awww NukeDOC, if you werent so far away down so cal, i would so go and see some of your shows man.

one day ill be goign to so cal to visit friends to go surfing, if i come your way, i hope to play with you and also see a show of yours!

no biggie. its ibcruzn that has the real deal show. if anything you should come down on a tuesday night and check him and bruddah nappy out.

no biggie. its ibcruzn that has the real deal show. if anything you should come down on a tuesday night and check him and bruddah nappy out.

ey when you say bruddah nappy, you talking bout Kevin?

Top Bottom