Jake Shimabukuro in Torrance!

pakiboy949

Reaction score
May 2, 2008

$26 per ticket, check his website.

thats at my old community college, el camino! I saw him there two years ago around this same time, he has old connections with the japanese board members there, he has been coming to El Co for years. Its gonna be at the Marsee Auditorium, you go and buy tickets at the ticket office at the southern tip of campus. Anyone wanting to go, heading east from Crenshaw Blvd on Redondo Beach Blvd, take the right turn into campus and the auditorium is the large building on the right.

so who is going to this ima put all my effort in to going.

I'll be there myself, with some friends. It's nice to go back to my old stomping grounds. I wonder how much changes they did at that comm. college.

jake

yeah... i know the people who host the concert. they usually have a BQ prior or after his show where jake attends. he's really cool.:D

Damn...guess I'm missing the Jake concert and seeso's too. I hate it when I plan to do stuff, then family tells me last minute that we're BBQing, and guess what? I've been volunteered to do the BBQing. Oh well I hope you guys who are going have fun, and let us know about it. Looks like backyard jam session Saturday nite then.

I'm going.
I called yesterday and they said that about 2/3 of the tickets had been sold. So if you plan on going you should buy your tickets before Saturday to be safe. The seating capacity is 2000 so it should be a good sized crowd.

ok who got a shirt so they can stand out? I dont but i ot something i could use

Top Bottom