Sneak Peak of Tomorrow's lesson ;)

Wow~
This one's gonna be awesome!

man...aldrine,

thanks for the vid. im really excited to get down and dirty with the lesson. it looked really informative.

This will be sweet as - its a good song :D

When i heard the first music i thought of the song how it goes. Holiday (music) celebrate! if we took a holiday... etc haha :D

To be honest - that guy doesn't suit his voice.. i picture a much bigger guy and older guy. Nice voice though.

I feel bad for people who have no idea whats going on...

NO! I will NOT click that one. I absolutly refuse to be rick rolled by EVERY SINGLE MOD on this forum! XD

Gah... I had made it without being rickrolled all this time until now... my ukulele obsession got the best of me. Darn.

haha, got rickrolled too... although i had to check on the interweb first what that means lol.

How could you Rayan? . . . . . . I feel . . . . . . . . betrayed . . . . . . . . . .

I seem to have been rick rolled a lot. Even when I know I'll get rick rolled, I get rick rolled. LOL!

i'ts funny cuz this is an old thread.... and oddly enough, i got rickrolled the first time.... and since this thing got brought back i got rickrolled again :p

Well, whichever way Rick rolls, I for one am glad to see this great song come to the ukulele.

P.S. Here's a picture of my newly acquired Super Concert custom uke (waiting time 2 years and 3 months :eek: but it was worth it) by a luthier in the Japanese Alps: CLICK

:rock: for revived prank threads.

Top Bottom