Shaq to cavs?!?!

I think it will help, but not as much as it would have 3-4 years ago. Shaq's in decline.

I think it will help, but not as much as it would have 3-4 years ago. Shaq's in decline.

bingo.

i think the main thing is they're trying to slow down dwight..kinda how jordan needed some help to get past the pistons when he first got in the league

i think in the east its gonna be orlando,boston, or cleveland.. its really a toss up.

boston has to stay healthy

orlando has to get better, and they did adding vince carter.

and cleveland has arguably top 2 player in the world, a legendary center even though he's on his last ropes.. dwight is a 6'11 phenom.. shaq is a 7'2 wall.. b asically because he can't move the same. although I think he'll work harder then ever because he knows he has 3 more years.

East Coast will be really interesting.

I think that too seeso because the way the cavs play, is really good for shaq.
the cavs play a slow paced game & shaq can be in both ends of the floor unlike when he was in the suns, he was always the last person at the end

Shaq's in decline.
Amen to that! He's well past his prime and he knows it. Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland... just show me the money, mon!

I'll never forget an interview with him after the Lakers lost a game while wearing their "retro" blue jerseys. Shaq said they lost because of "these bullsh*t blue uniforms." When reminded that they were on the air live and to watch his language, Shaq just said "I don't give a f*ck" and walked away. Such a role model. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, when L.A. fans rioted after the Lakers won one of their three-pete championships, Shaq personally paid for one of the police cars that was destroyed in the melee.

SLow down dwight? I dont think the magic are going back.

We'll see.

Magic are a hard matchup with anybody in the East.

Vince Carter is getting old but he's still a stud. Hedo Turkalou left because they weren't going to pay him the same to keep Carter. Turkalou is a great player but Carter was in his prime a Franchise player. I'd say now he's one of the quiet greats.

Dwight is going to be arguably one of the best big men ever if he keeps improving, he's already one of the best and has been in the league only a couple of years.

Jameer Nelson was having a career season until he got hurt.
And they're semi-deep.

I still think Cavs are the best team in the East. I want to see Lebron get a chip, but the Magic is a hard team to stop..

Last edited:
I say turkaglu was more important to that team then they realised it and it will show next season. He may not have had a lot of points but he kept them together and in games.

Top Bottom