Follow Your Voice To Attain Fame

woody

Reaction score
The methods of singing are always misjudged. Many people assume that one has to be born with the talent of singing to become a good singer. But less know that proper training and guidance can make even a dumb sing good.

Singing is an annex of words. If one is provided with good training to synchronize his breathing skills he can be a good singer without a doubt. A sign of a good singer is how he pitches his voice to his breath and heart beat periodically. Most of the famous singers and musicians have come up with their own inimitable style.

There is a huge difference between taking up singing as a hobby and as a profession. In the case of taking up singing as a profession or career, most of the individuals get confused as where to start from and how.

Normally a singer starts singing in a local music band, then turns up to solo singing. And some start up as backstage singers and later they become famous solo singers. There are many possibilities in this profession.

Although this profession might sound easy, you should posses some basic qualities before entering into it. For instance one should have the ability to synchronize his singing with the music, being capable of balancing between high and low pitches and having the knack to sing clearly.

A good singer should also be creative enough to experiment with his singing abilities. He should never imitate any other successful singer. If you cope up with these abilities well and good, other wise you will not be considered as a professional singer by the musical industry.

A want to be singer should also be ready to make any kind of sacrifices if he wants to become a famous singer. He should more patient than ever. He may have started singing in his young age but he should be able to make himself toned up perfectly to see his name on the cover of cassettes and CDs. The end result will certainly be the best one, as he will have attained the super singing stardom.

It is very vital for the singer to enjoy his work or hobby. He will get more and more appraisals if he sings with feelings and emotions. It always show if you are singing from your heart.

A singer should always be cheerful in his work. This brings positive energy not only to others around him, but also to himself. The secret is just to be self confident, not over confident. It does take some time to master this trick, but when mastered, one can attain sustain a very good attitude for a long period of time. So go ahead and nurture yourself with all these characteristics to become a successful singer.

Do not forget to keep in mind that singing is not that kind of a course which ends over period of time, it has to master with experience, creativity and age, still it is a continuous process of learning. And be sure that you are enjoying your work from the core of your heart!

spam.jpg

Hey Poi Dog....how much one can spam in FL....or are they not available there. Tase gooooooooood u know.

Hey Poi Dog....how much one can spam in FL....or are they not available there. Tase gooooooooood u know.

Bruddah Dino - I'm not really sure how much Spam costs here - I just throw em in da basket and go! LOL I eat Spam Musubi all da time - gottah have SOME kinda Hawaiian Kine food around here. No mo' lau lau, kalua pig or huli huli chicken (da good keawi wood kine) - so gottah make due with what I got. :D

173120286_edf0738080.jpg

And it's only a little bit right and mostly "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Now give me money." ;)

Spamity Spam, wonderful Spam....

Bruddah Dino - I'm not really sure how much Spam costs here - I just throw em in da basket and go! LOL I eat Spam Musubi all da time - gottah have SOME kinda Hawaiian Kine food around here. No mo' lau lau, kalua pig or huli huli chicken (da good keawi wood kine) - so gottah make due with what I got. :D

173120286_edf0738080.jpg

Ho man I wish i could have one of those!

173120286_edf0738080.jpg

Man....no mo Hawaiian food, If I figure out one way for send em to you I'll let you know. You still get family here or no more?

for all the hawaii people and/or people who visited hawaii...
do you guys really like the 7-11 spam musubi???
i'd rather have a homemade one.

Davo......what......Guam must have some good grinds! No more spam musubi over there????

OH yeah guam has good grinds. I just haven't had a Spam musubi in years though. My favorite one was this spicy saucage musubi.

bet you cant guess what i had for lunch

Top Bottom