Seriously... Seriously thinking about buying an xbox 360...

DONT DO IT!YOU'LL GET THE 3 RINGS OF DEATH!

but if you do, buy Rock Band :D

but otherwise.....DONT DO IT!

Attachments

• Wonderful World.jpg
    Wonderful World.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 16
Can I play rock band with others online? Because I know my girlfriend is not going to play with me.

ya i think you have to set up an account and stuff.

if im ever in your area, im down to play with you haha

Attachments

• P1050039.jpg
    P1050039.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P1050036.jpg
    P1050036.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P1050044.jpg
    P1050044.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P1050041.jpg
    P1050041.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 9
  • P1050038.jpg
    P1050038.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 4
do it!!!! itll be the best purchase you ever make

Attachments

• kiwaya4.jpg
    kiwaya4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 10
  • kiwayaks1.jpg
    kiwayaks1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 809
  • kiwaya2.jpg
    kiwaya2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 249
yep, do it!

As an engineer on the 360 team, I implore you to buy one. RIGHT NOW! DO IT! :) Seriously, you'll have tons of fun. Lots of excellent games out now. I picked up Rock Band myself right before Xmas, but haven't opened it up yet. Everyone I know say it's great. The RROD issue that was experienced by some has been resolved

As an engineer on the 360 team, I implore you to buy one. RIGHT NOW! DO IT! :) Seriously, you'll have tons of fun. Lots of excellent games out now. I picked up Rock Band myself right before Xmas, but haven't opened it up yet. Everyone I know say it's great. The RROD issue that was experienced by some has been resolved

Wow. Are you really on the xBox team? That is awesome!

Yeah. I can't complain about my day job... :) I'm part of the peripherals group, so responsible for everything except the console itself. If it plugs in or interacts with the console or the zune, that's my stuff...:eek:

Yeah. I can't complain about my day job... :) I'm part of the peripherals group, so responsible for everything except the console itself. If it plugs in or interacts with the console or the zune, that's my stuff...:eek:

this goes to show the diversity of the people here at UU. all different in someway but tied together thru the love of ukes lol

Top Bottom