other instraments

h-drix

Reaction score
what other instruments do you play? right now i play cello and drums. ive played the cello for about 7 years for school. and the drums about 4 years.

I play guitar, but I also play a little drums and piano. I quit drumming because I realized I sucked horribly haha and I havent had much patience for the piano.. but I can play songs on both. x]

i'm fiddling around with a cajon myself along with the ukulele.
Hey, I picked up a snare cajon myself about a year ago. They're great, aren't they? Since then I've added a hi-hat and a small boom attachment for a splash. Sounds like a little drum kit. Great for acoustic gigs. Not too loud but loud enuff.

I primarily play the ukulele, but in addition to that I play the drums. . .a full drum set, as well a cajon to be specific.
And as of the past couple of months I've been slowly but surely been picking up the guitar and the piano which is quite a handful to play lol xP
Oh and I have also been learning how to sing, and let me tell you, if it doesn't come naturally it's pretty freakin hard to get the hang of haha >_<

ive always wanted a cajon from what ive seen it looks pretty beastly. im not the best drummer, but i can hold a time (more or less).

Let's see... I play ukulele, guitar, drums, a little bass, and a little bit of piano though most of it's forgotten. I forgot alot about the piano because I haven't really played since I was like 7.

ive always wanted a cajon from what ive seen it looks pretty beastly. im not the best drummer, but i can hold a time (more or less).
h-drix,
If you can keep time, you can play the cajon. Much simpler than drums obviously, but still very effective. I've had lots of people ask me to sit in with them on their sets once they've heard the cajon. Everyone appreciates a backbeat. Perfect for acoustic jams/coffeehouse. I got mine after a lot of research at Patric Oliver's site:
www.popercussion.com

i play the trumpet as well...
i want to learn how to play the piano, but i just don't have the time...

I play the violin (But I'm thinking of maybe switching to viola), bass, and I dabble a little in piano.

We're doing musical instruments in French and German, so we had to look up ukulele. I insisted to know :p By the way, it's un ukulélé (French) and eine ukulele (German).

Play mostly Piano and Ukulele. Gonna start with guitar, though. Sadly the dream of me playing violin or cello will never come true. I'm just too impatient for that.

i actually had a pretty hard time with the drums too. the cajon was the easiest alternative to bring in that sound quality to small jam sessions without having to fix my coordination or lug around equipment.:D

the only problem with drums and cello is that they are both huge. i love being able to carry around a uke and just chill.

Cajons are ace. :)

I started on the trombone, played that for a year then switched to the tuba. I can play bit guitar, bass and various percussion really poorly.

well ovcourse the ukulele, starting piano, guitar, Bass guitar, dulcimer, and im playing around with a harp looking thing.

I've been playing trombone for 8 years, a little ukulele, a little guitar, a little bass guitar, trumpet, baritone, tuba, dulcimer, hammer dulcimer, harmonica, a little piano, and the radio.

Top Bottom