Song Help Request Aerodynamic by Daft Punk?

Pandamonium

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't know if we could post this in the tabs/chords section unless we were posting them.. Anyway I was hoping someone had tabs for Aerodynamic by Daft Punk?

If you're looking for help figuring out a song, you post your thread in the aptly titled "Song Help" section. I'll go ahead and move it there now.

Hey... I know this song!

I'll tab out the solo part for you. It's the exciting stuff anyway. It's in 4 basic phrases, and then once it repeats there's a slight variation...

A|--5---2----| X4
E|----2---2--|
C|-----------|
G|-----------|

A|--5---2----| X4
E|----4---4--|
C|-----------|
G|-----------|

A|--10---7----| X4
E|-----7---7--|
C|------------|
G|------------|

A|--7---4----| X4
E|----5---5--|
C|-----------|
G|-----------|

That's the jist of it... but then on every even round through the solo, they play the first two phrases something like this:

A|----5---2--| X4
E|--2---2----|
C|-----------|
G|-----------|

A|----5---2--| X4
E|--4---4----|
C|-----------|
G|-----------|

... and then go do the same as before for the last two phrases... Repeat until your fingers bleed. :)

This isn't a totally solid transcription, just the way I play it based on what I've figured out.

does anyone know of a video which shows the picking part listed above? I can only find vids of the strumming bits which are pretty lame.

Ahh thanks everyone.. And ukulele-tabs didn't have it, and I was looking for tabs not for trying to figure out how to play it, thanks though!

Top Bottom