Song Help Request Knights of Cydonia

garyukulele

Reaction score
Hi, it's my first time posting, so sorry if I do anything wrong!

I just watched a Muse concert on my T.V. and had my uke handy; naturally I started trying to work out what key the songs were in, and I tried to play along.
To my suprise i actually found part of the "no ones gonna take us alive" part of Knights of Cydonia, but now i can't find any of it!

I'd really apreciate any tabs for the song that anybody might have, as i want to use this song for my performance exam in my music class.

Thanks in advance;
Gary

I highly doubt you'll find a uke tab of this song anywhere, sorry! It is a great song, and good luck if you plan to transpose it yourself. The best advice i can give is to look for guitar chords and work out figerpicking based off of those.

If you're really ambitious, you can take a guitar tab note for note and fit it to work with a uke. After all, the uke is the same tuning as a guitar; that is, if you put a capo on the fifth fret and raise the one string an octave and hope it doesn't snap ;)

Power chord part in intro
Code:
--E---Fb--G-------A---A---B---
A-777-999-555-----777-777-999-|
E-777-999-333-----555-555-777-|
C-444-666-222-----444-444-666-|
G-444-666-xxx-----xxx-xxx-xxx-|

Shortly after posting here i actually found out that a guitarist friend of mine recently tabbed it!
i'll either work it out from his tab or make my own arrangement :/#
thanks guys

sounds good look forward to seeing a video of it and maybe even the tab as well
good luck

Top Bottom