1,000 Leis contest!!!

You can always get some flowers and some fishing string and a needle. Spooner will smell the fresh ones through the computer. You will have an advantage for making a cool lei from local flowers for sure. The fresh scent will shine through in your playing.

Take care,
Thomas

You can always get some flowers and some fishing string and a needle. Spooner will smell the fresh ones through the computer. You will have an advantage for making a cool lei from local flowers for sure. The fresh scent will shine through in your playing.

Take care,
Thomas

You have hit a very interesting note here. ;)

got 2 in the works right now ! ;) i so want that kala for my church ! if i win im givin it to them

man, I feel like such a jerk now. I want the Kala for me aha, I can't afford anything bigger than a soprano :/

But good luck to you!

man, I feel like such a jerk now. I want the Kala for me aha, I can't afford anything bigger than a soprano :/

But good luck to you!

hahahah ! thanks lol well i just want it for my church because i have gotten some people interested in mine.. one kid in particular who is an amazing musician and for some reason he looks up to me lol but his family is a little on the less fortunate side so he doesnt actually own any instruments and instead of letting him borrow one of mine if i were to end up winning id just give it to my church so he could have something to play and then whoever else wants to play it can too ... if i dont win ill prolly just buy one for them anyway lol but hey whoever wins its theirs they can do what they want... its not greedy to want it for yourself ! lol good luck cats !

Spooner dude this is an awesome contest. I love the rule about no multitracking. I do it pretty often, but I always feel better about things when I just do i track straight to youtube jobs. I'll try to cook something up for you.

I know, I"m sorry. In my defence, I have now been online and ordered a lei. There's one more scarf video, but there'll be at least one with a real lei. And I did think of a different excuse for the scarf for the next video!

I know, I"m sorry. In my defence, I have now been online and ordered a lei. There's one more scarf video, but there'll be at least one with a real lei. And I did think of a different excuse for the scarf for the next video!

No problem..you can also get creative. ;)

Take care,
Thomas

Take care,
Thomas

The only flowers that grow in my yard are dandelions and they are out of season so I had to with the cheap plastic leis (good thing I got more then one, the first one broke when I tried to put it on!)

Just to tempt you a lil....

The Kala will be shipped directly from Hawaii from our good friend MGM and he said he will pick a NICE one for this contest!! I think you all know that means this is going to be one GORGEOUS uke!!!

The new Flame mahogany ukes are jaw dropping just in case you havent seen them!!!

Looking forward to your entires!!! :shaka:

Due to some confusion...this uke will be shipped out from me. I'll try and get MGM's pics and post them here. This uke is stunning FLAMEY goodness!

Quick question: I know that you said no effects, but what if I run my uke through an amp? nothing fancy added on, but I just thing that It would make the recording sound better. Is this alright?

Amps are fine...just as long as you are playing and singing at the same time while video taping yourself.

What I am trying to do is get everyone in the raw. The outcome would essentially be if you were sitting on your couch practicing your playing/singing...with no effects, samplers, multi tracks, visions of the future/prophecies etc. lol.

As promised...here are some pics of the GORGEOUS uke one lucky contestant will be walking away with:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Top Bottom