Song Help Request Beatle melodies

pinch

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a webpage or book that has the Beatle song melodies. I don't want to play the chords, just play the single notes.

You can find some Beatles tabs here. There aren't many tabs available for Beatles songs, mostly chords and lyrics. WS64 probably has the most extensive Beatles collection for ukulele and he rarely commits anything to paper. His tunes can be downloaded and the link is located on this thread.

Maybe you want to have a look at Hal Leonard's site, and search for "The Beatles Fake Book" . It contains 200 songs, and cost me $35. www.halleonard.com is the Url.

Barnes and Noble has a deal on The Beatles Fake Book until September 25th: $19.44 with free shipping. I dropped by my local BN to have a look at the book and it is just what I am looking for.

Last edited:
Barnes and Noble has a deal on The Beatles Fake Book until September 25th: $19.44 with free shipping. I dropped by my local BN to have a look at the book and it is just what I am looking for.
anyone know if that book features the melody in concert notation? maybe guitar riffs?

Top Bottom