Song Help Request Power Rangers Tab/Chords

That's Misguided Musician and he is a member here. You might wanna PM him and ask him for the chords.

I LITERALLY just got off that video and came on here in search of the chords for it haha, this thread is the first i see! Coincidence :D

I would also appreciate the threads if anyone manages to obtain them or the orginal guy in the video is kind enough to post them :)

I sent a PM earlier today hopefully we can get something happening. I have my fingers and my toes crossed just for this occasion.

I did however read this on his youtube account

A lot of people have been asking me if I can do some tabs for my songs, but I can't. It's not because I don't want to, it's because I seriously can't. I don't know how to create any. I arranged most of the songs I play by ear. Srry, hopefully you can figure it out.

So it may be a problem haha, hopefully if he cant someone at least could decipher it whos better at working things out by ear than me, because i cant to save my life haah

Didn't catch that on the youtube page. Oh well... I guess it's time to get off my lazy butt and try to figure this out... No promises!!!

Top Bottom