Forbidden Kingdom

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Watched it last night and the Jackie Chan Jet Li Fight scene was frickin legendary, and so were the other action scenes. The whole storyline was pretty ok, but damn those corny romance scenes, just awful.

ohh mann ill try to see this tomorrow

my friend was supposed to get a role as a solider. but he looked too young (hes 24) and his friend has been doing jackies stunts for 10 years.

the director for this movie was the same director as Lion King. i got some word that NO ONE on set respected the dude because he was a dick to everyone.

none the less, i am still going to see this movie with my dad just for the fighting haha. hopefully its not too bad.

he made lion king eh? no wonder why the romance scenes were more cheesier than a pack of string cheese. Bring ur ds so u can play it at those parts cuz those scenes didnt tie in with the movie at all.

But i still gotta say those fight sequences were Grade A stuff

he made lion king eh? no wonder why the romance scenes were more cheesier than a pack of string cheese. Bring ur ds so u can play it at those parts cuz those scenes didnt tie in with the movie at all.

But i still gotta say those fight sequences were Grade A stuff

hahaha i dont think movie theaters have wifi though haha.

just saw it, the two chinese girl were hot, mannn they should've put some more of jackie's drunken boxing still i think it was a good movie, ill def get the dvd when it come out

seen better movies, i came out more disappointed. i seen 80% of those choreography, didnt really impress me that much. still an ok movie.

ukulele junkie, you were right. you call those love scenes? haha.

though i did come out of the movie with this in mind: "i need to read more about the monkey king" my dad grew up with the monkey king and i think i should read more about him.

jackie only used his drunken style once, against jet li as the monk. that sucks, since jackie uses the drunken master perfectly.

Movie Suckage?

I don't know, I herd that the movie had some bad reviews. I was kinda stoked but I guess they blew the movie way outta proportion....plus they added the whitest kid they could and gave him no Kung Fu? WTF mate? :(

Once u move to american action movies, the main star rarely does the stunts cuz thats money being wasted if they are in a hospital bed.

Once u move to american action movies, the main star rarely does the stunts cuz thats money being wasted if they are in a hospital bed.
except for jackie chan. because chuck norris checks his closet everynight before going to bed for either jackie chan or aldrine guerrero's right thumb.

nah seriously though. at the end of every jackie chan flick they always show the stunts and bloopers and how much jackie actually hurts himself during the filming of the movie (watch the end of rush hour). and i believe that he has say that as along as he is doing movies, he will always do his own stunts.

hmm yeah ur rite, especially in rush hour movies. Unfortunately they didnt have any outtakes in the credits of Forbidden Kingdom.

Top Bottom