Musician's Friend

You're suffering from Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. I suggest that you buy something in order to treat it. ;)

If the syndrome recurs, repeat the treatment. :D

Regretfully, it may be a very expensive malady.

That's a heck of a lot better than having to spend hours inside MF's retail arm Guitar Center looking at stuff. 15 minutes in there and I'm about ready to puncture my eardrums with a pencil. Nothing but jagoffs trying out every guitar/amp in the store with their crappy Steve Vai licks.

I don't understand how people can work there. Must be like living in Hershey, PA. Perhaps you don't notice it after a while.

I've been doing that lately cuz I"m craving a new guitar.

hahaha rolling into guitar center. never fails. someone is blasting one of the amps they cant afford, playing one of the cheaper les pauls that arent hanging up on the wall too high to reach without a ladder...

all you hear is stairway to heaven. and its always only the first four measures.

Hey guys.
I have a weird hobby and I was just wondering if anyone else does this. I spend hours on Musician's Friend and Guitar Center looking at guitars and basses. Anyone else do this?

I DO!!!!
And I dont think it's weird!!!!!!! IT'S SICK!!!!!!!!
I spend a lot of time at MF, GC UU and facebook!
And yeah sometimes i feel guilty...lol...and i want another guitar, another uke, anorthe amp, another everything...lol...buy i just cant decide for any!!! did you???

Top Bottom