High school you grad from?

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
for those in hawaii, what high school did u guys grad from? Myself, from damien. Monarchs Cheee!!!:D

I'm not in Hawaii right now - I stay in Florida. But I still get one house in Makakilo (rented out li'dat).

'87 Campbell Sabres grad represent! :D

FHS right down the street from Damien . . . and FYI some of my friends went there too.

This is such a Hawaii thread... lol.

Kapa'a High 2000

For those outside of Hawaii and wondering about this thread, "What high school you went to?" is one of the most commonly asked questions here when you first meet someone. The reason for this is that there is usually a good chance you might know someone from that school thus gaining almost instant rapport.

The reason for this is that there is usually a good chance you might know someone from that school thus gaining almost instant rapport.

rapport is the most important thing when interrogating or interviewing suspects and witnesses.

I just got back from class. Can you tell? lol

Medicine Hat High School...

well... not yet... in like, 2 months. haha.

San Leandro High School.
Class of 2007.

Leilehua High School. C/O 2004. GO MULES!!!

Last edited:
This is such a Hawaii thread... lol.

Kapa'a High 2000

For those outside of Hawaii and wondering about this thread, "What high school you went to?" is one of the most commonly asked questions here when you first meet someone. The reason for this is that there is usually a good chance you might know someone from that school thus gaining almost instant rapport.

Yup, here's a Hawaii Business Magazine article from a while back about this. It was an interesting read.

http://www.hawaiibusiness.com/Hawaii-Business/December-2007/Your-Guide-to-Local-Style-Business/

Top Bottom