Has anyone seen or heard this boy on the radio?.

haha he's not even old enough to vote and he keeps saying this gahbage.

The guy said he learned it from hip hop music, but hip hop music today promotes candies and spiderman lunch boxes and backpacks.
It's probably the video games, too much Call of Duty 4 or sumtin. Parents out there don't have ur underage kids talk u into buying them M rated games, hell some T games are pretty bad too, cuz they learn it from the foul mouthed people on multiplayer mode over the internet. To be honest i let out a few curse words here and there when i play, but some people they aim their curse words at little kids playing.

That's crazy. I agree with ukulele junkie, some things just have to be distanced from kids until they reach a certain level of maturity. also, his parents should be around him more. but then again, it could be the parents that this kid has based his ideas upon.

The guy said he learned it from hip hop music, but hip hop music today promotes candies and spiderman lunch boxes and backpacks.

actually hip hop and rap talk about different kinds of food, and then magically make it a sexual inuendo... shake that laffy taffy, chicken noodle soup, etc.

and then theres the YAH TRICK YAH!!! wtf rap.

"You think I'm a little kid that's f**king psycho..."

Yes, yes I do. And I like how he thinks he can make a video from heaven and upload it to Youtube. Now, when is child protective services going to take this kid away?

people use to go crazy when the chicken dance came on.

I like the chicken dance song better than most of the rap crap on these days.
but anywayz that kid crazy :eek:

uhhh.. creepy O_O
his parents probably gave him a script.. lol
and uke junkie: the chicken dance, is mah jam! haha

Top Bottom