Pretty darn good for such a young kid

Yes...he is awesome!

OK.......Wow!!! I think we all agree over and over and over....that this kid is the beez neez.

I think this about the 10th time that someone has started a "new" thread about him...haha. He rules it!

I bet he has all the 3rd grade girls chasing him around the playground..haha. Little man owning that guitar...I love it.

WOW! That kids is awesome. I'd still make him mow the lawn and take out the trash if he were mine though.

Good call...me too:D Then secretly I would go to my bedroom and think to myself....Holy cow..is that really MY son?? Haaha.

this kid, while his talents are an awesome thing to witness, makes me feel old and unaccomplished. I would elaborate, but it seems that I had better go shop for a walker before my hip gives out . . .

;)

I've seen some of his vids before. Truely amazing. Makes me envious. He definitely has talent.

OK.......Wow!!! I think we all agree over and over and over....that this kid is the beez neez.

I think this about the 10th time that someone has started a "new" thread about him...haha. He rules it!

I bet he has all the 3rd grade girls chasing him around the playground..haha. Little man owning that guitar...I love it.

I didn't know of any other threads on this kid. I haven't been around here very long. And yes He does rule. I didn't mean to poke the bear though.

Top Bottom