Amazing job done on "Apologize"

pakiboy949

Reaction score
i know one of these girls, and happened to stumble on their video while actually watching ukulele videos. They both do an amazing job at singing, then the other girl simultaneously beat boxes and plays the guitar which is craaazy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XjMZhic64-0&feature=related

Attachments

• P1030788.jpg
    P1030788.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 4
yeah , they talented alright....man that girl can sing!

oh u mean Kristen and Angie! I met them at a showcase me and my friend did. Very cool people.
l_c10378c2d8bab8243d1bbf6852899a7b.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 5
oh damn. that was dope! their john legend medley was sick too!

so who was that on the guitar?

and is everyone in high school or were you guys just performing for a highschool?

Yeah I loved their John Legend medley. The guy on guitar was Victor Kim and the guy on piano was Ryan(Both famous breakers from Quest with Hok Shimoto).You'll prolly remember them from "So you think you can dance". They're not in highschool. They were just performing for Carson.

Last edited:
oh ok. kinda threw me off because i remember reading on kristen's youtube that they went to UCIrvine. i think. haha

hahaha. I sort of get nervous around her,but I'll have to get over it sometime.

must be nice to work with her enough to say you gotta get over it sometime hahaha. i just have a thing for girls who can sing. for some reason all the girls ive been with were tone-deaf... so they actually thought i had a good voice. HA! hahaha.

must be nice to work with her enough to say you gotta get over it sometime hahaha. i just have a thing for girls who can sing. for some reason all the girls ive been with were tone-deaf... so they actually thought i had a good voice. HA! hahaha.
hahaha I see having a tone-deaf girl as an upside. At least when you try to sing to them, they think u sing good. I suck at singing.

hahaha I see having a tone-deaf girl as an upside. At least when you try to sing to them, they think u sing good. I suck at singing.

haha not trying to get all romantical or anything... but for once i would like to make music WITH my girl rather than for my girl. but i need to concentrate on getting a girl first. hahaha.

Top Bottom