My NEW surfboard!!!

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
i just got done finishing my own surfboard! this guy helped me go through step by step, and he even offered me to work for him.

here is my Bumble Bee:

it is a 6'8", 19" by 2 and 3/5th

Picture085.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

that board says ::Caution:: Freddy coming ur way

nice board dude!! I wish I could surf...

u have no excuses! a skip in any direction an u got a foot on a beach :p

i wish too, tho... i've had a lot of hawaiian customers come thru an invite me to such things as surfing an outrigger racing. i havent told em im pinoy, not hawaiian. assumption is an awkward thing, lol.

i skim board an boogie board tho (theyre easier to get to the beach).

so fred, is this the reason u didnt make it to the fest? hmm ;) we were all lookin for ur dreads

edit: cool board man! i wanna meet interesting ppl that'd take me unda their wing for somethin like this

u have no excuses! a skip in any direction an u got a foot on a beach :p

i wish too, tho... i've had a lot of hawaiian customers come thru an invite me to such things as surfing an outrigger racing. i havent told em im pinoy, not hawaiian. assumption is an awkward thing, lol.

i skim board an boogie board tho (theyre easier to get to the beach).

so fred, is this the reason u didnt make it to the fest? hmm ;) we were all lookin for ur dreads

edit: cool board man! i wanna meet interesting ppl that'd take me unda their wing for somethin like this

haha yes, and also i had to work. but how was the festival anyway?

this needed to get done asap before my bday too.

bumble bee suits it.. maybe because it has yellow and black. :D my cousin would be interested in this, did it cost you much??

i surfed once, straight into the rocks in nz.. fun fun fun :)

haha "MOVE OUTTA MY WAY!!!"

seriously, in real life, i bet you guys wouldn't be able to set this board down. it weighs no more than 5 pounds.

SO LIGHT for a surfboard

5 pounds how do you surf without getting blown clean out of the wave. Never ridden a short board but my 9'6 weighs like ~42 lb's

That is a BEAUTIFUL surfboard!!!!
Awesome colors!!!!!!!
Congrats and keep in mind the precaution!!!!!!!!
:D

bumble bee suits it.. maybe because it has yellow and black. :D my cousin would be interested in this, did it cost you much??

i surfed once, straight into the rocks in nz.. fun fun fun :)

i got a super deal since i worked on it myself, it was 320 out the door. but the dude hooked me up to the max.

5 pounds how do you surf without getting blown clean out of the wave. Never ridden a short board but my 9'6 weighs like ~42 lb's

since its foam, its light and it supports a lot of weight with the epoxy coat over it.

Nice one Fred! Gottah love "Squash" - My favorite kine tail.

i made sure that my squash tail was super fly and legit! haha its my fav. type tail too.

haha "MOVE OUTTA MY WAY!!!"

seriously, in real life, i bet you guys woudlnt be able to set this board down. it weighs no more than 5 pounds.

SO LIGHT for a surfboard

Wow....that board is grarly. It screams "get the f out of my way!!"

Top Bottom