san diego

deadeye

Reaction score
hey guys

im going to be in san diego tomorrow for a week and i wondered if anyone wants to get together for a jam, a chat etc?

i also need to buy a cheap tenor uke, anyone know any good shops!?

aloha,
jon

hey guys

im going to be in san diego tomorrow for a week and i wondered if anyone wants to get together for a jam, a chat etc?

i also need to buy a cheap tenor uke, anyone know any good shops!?

aloha,
jon

Not going to be around unfortunately. I do know of some good shops. Check out Blue Guitar on Mission Gorge Avenue! The cheapest ukes they carry are going to be flukes and fleas though.

Where in SD are you gonan stay at? and i dunno if this would be a good place to go but my friends uncle owns a music shop and i wanna check it out sometime. Maybe if we meet up we could check it together. Shes gonna give me the address tomorrow but its somewhere in del mar i think. Well catch ya later... hopefully Xd

place called usa hostels

its right in the center of town

hey jon. i havent been to blue guitar, but heard some good things. there's another music store i believe on el cajon blvd. but the last time we tried to check the place out, they were closed.

and its too bad i have my kids this weekend (well, not too bad). otherwise i would be downtown. coulda thrown a few back.

Top Bottom