Dustin is the winner!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Woooo! We did it mama! Dustin won the Chris Cendana Contest. Congratulations to Dustin. He finally won something!

we totally rock! hahaha ..with our our power combined...

congrats dustin!

This reminded me of the "With our powers combined.." thing from Captain Planet. xP

Congrats on the win! woooooo!~

Congrats Dustin! I guess this may partially make up for all those other contests that didn't go your way. :)

that was weird, i saw "dustin" and assumed it was talking about me, i was thinking, what did i win?

Congrats Dustin!!

I never did see the video, I couldn't find it on the original contest page posted but i didn't look that hard either. anyone care to link me up?

dang guys! thanks so much for all the love. seriously i dont think i would have won without everyones voting on UU. that jlardizabal girl has a lot of fans on her side. she was beating me for the longest time.

and i was seriously on team puremarkska and yunfengfu. it doesnt make sense to me that they didnt make top 5.

thanks again guys! 'ihartuu'

dang guys! thanks so much for all the love. seriously i dont think i would have won without everyones voting on UU. that jlardizabal girl has a lot of fans on her side. she was beating me for the longest time.

and i was seriously on team puremarkska and yunfengfu. it doesnt make sense to me that they didnt make top 5.

thanks again guys! 'ihartuu'

UUhartu :D

HEHEHE congratulations! I helped, I voted, I have NO IDEA what it was for but...... SWEEET. UU Crew in da house.

Peace

Top Bottom