PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii shirts and shorts

Esy
05-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Any good shop who send goods to Czech republic with clasaical Hawaii clothes ?]

Dino
05-04-2008, 12:12 PM
I like to look for these but have never ordered yet.....search for ukulele & shirt on ebay. Got some nice ones. I imagine any of those would send them to you.

Esy
05-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I like to look for these but have never ordered yet.....search for ukulele & shirt on ebay. Got some nice ones. I imagine any of those would send them to you.

Yes but i need big store I wanna to buy few of shirt and shorts :D and shipment is not cheap for me if I order singl pieces

Dino
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Yes but i need big store I wanna to buy few of shirt and shorts :D and shipment is not cheap for me if I order singl pieces

couple questions....what do you mean by classical hawaiian clothes. Do you just want aloha shirts? New....used....What size? I know companies like to charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I could possibly see how much it would be to send via usps. i could pick up stuff for you from like a swap meet vendor or got some other places and mail them to you. you just pay for the shirts and shipping. My leg work would be free.

Esy
05-04-2008, 02:21 PM
yes yes soma aloha shirts :]

I wanna L - xL size and new. with nice prize ;D quality don`t must be best avarage is better [ for lower prize ] :p

tad
05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
yes yes soma aloha shirts :]

I wanna L - xL size and new. with nice prize ;D quality don`t must be best avarage is better [ for lower prize ] :p

Don't limit yourself to the new ones-- the vintage ones can be pretty awesome!

UkuLeLesReggAe
05-04-2008, 10:16 PM
shorts aye? Get the Hula Skirt :D i think they are mad haha

Samoans got a thing called "ia luva luva" pronounced like that anyone. They tend to replace my shorts all the time... haha

I went to buy some hawaii stuff on ebay but i didn't know what to get :S

Esy
05-05-2008, 01:08 AM
but if it`s in good condition it can be used ;o]