Hawaii shirts and shorts

Esy

Reaction score
Any good shop who send goods to Czech republic with clasaical Hawaii clothes ?]

I like to look for these but have never ordered yet.....search for ukulele & shirt on ebay. Got some nice ones. I imagine any of those would send them to you.

I like to look for these but have never ordered yet.....search for ukulele & shirt on ebay. Got some nice ones. I imagine any of those would send them to you.

Yes but i need big store I wanna to buy few of shirt and shorts :D and shipment is not cheap for me if I order singl pieces

Yes but i need big store I wanna to buy few of shirt and shorts :D and shipment is not cheap for me if I order singl pieces

couple questions....what do you mean by classical hawaiian clothes. Do you just want aloha shirts? New....used....What size? I know companies like to charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I could possibly see how much it would be to send via usps. i could pick up stuff for you from like a swap meet vendor or got some other places and mail them to you. you just pay for the shirts and shipping. My leg work would be free.

yes yes soma aloha shirts :]

I wanna L - xL size and new. with nice prize ;D quality don`t must be best avarage is better [ for lower prize ] :p

shorts aye? Get the Hula Skirt :D i think they are mad haha

Samoans got a thing called "ia luva luva" pronounced like that anyone. They tend to replace my shorts all the time... haha

I went to buy some hawaii stuff on ebay but i didn't know what to get :S

but if it`s in good condition it can be used ;o]

Top Bottom