WTB: decent tenor

helitech

Reaction score
wassup everyone! new to the forum... im looking to buy a decent tenor... my ukulele was stolen at a party (gift from the wife) and i absolutely have to get another one... let me know what you guys have and how much you'd want for it.. id prefer a local sale ( SAN DIEGO, CA) so i can check it out before i buy.. thanks!

no one? haha cmon guys i need help! im leaving for deployment soon and im gonna be bored without an ukulele! thanks again!

What's your price range?

btw, when are you leaving and for how long? If you're going somewhere hot and dry, you might want to look at laminates instead of solid wood.

i dont have anymore to let go of. the one that i might have been able to sell, i traded with my brother for a guitar. the other two, im giving away in a contest later. everything else, i just cant part with right now. but here are some stores i know of...

rhythm house music in solana (i got my makala concert there for $55)
blue guitar in mission gorge (never been there)
moze guitars in la mesa (never been there either)
guitar center in la mesa (they never have em in stock though)
giacoletti music center in carlsbad (decent selection)
and theres another one on el cajon bl (cant remember the name)

thnks for the tip deach.. im just gonna be on the boat for a while but the uke will not be outdoors at all... a good friend of mine (the one that taught me how to play) is bringing his and we were supposed to jam during our deployment but mines gone now... sucks... i'll just keep an eye peeled for a decent one.. thanks again!

I have a couple better tenors from the major guys for sale but there going to in the 1K range. I am in town and can cut you a deal. Send me a PM.

sorry microbe but im sure i cant afford the ones you're selling... i jsut need one to hold me down for the six months i'll be gone and im leaving on the 19th!!! i need to get one FAST!

I have a Pono Tenor but I live in northern California...

If you're interested, let me know and I can play it over the phone or something...

It's a model PTC deluxe mahogany and cedar tenor Pono with a canvas-covered rigid foam case. Excellent condition - barely played at all. I'm just not a tenor person it turns out...

anyone local wanna let go of a tenor for cheap? thanks again for the offers guys but i dont have that much cash to spend... rent raped me again so as much i want to buy one of your beautiful ukes, i cant.. if i find that dude who stole my uke.. hes a dead man hahah

leaving in 5 days guys! hahha i really need to get a tenor before i go!

Did you check out any of the places NukeDoc listed?

deach, yeah i've been looking around with no luck...

thejumpingflea, dont have time to wait for shipping now...=/ guess i'll try my luck when the ship gets to hawaii... thanks guys!

Top Bottom