Questions on the Kala KA C Concert Mahogany...I'm searching and have questions

redwingz30

Reaction score
Ok so I saw a post that said this Kala KA C Concert Mahogany Uke was really good and you can find it someplaces for $99.00 with aquila strings...I saw it on MGM's ebay for $105.00 and shipping was $14.99. 1. Is it a good quality uke that doesn't have too many issues like bad sound or like not made good. 2. Is there anywhere I can find it for $99.00 like I saw someone post. 3. Is there any in the $100 price range that come in a pack like this

MGM has this one for $89.95 + shipping . . .

Thanks for the point out but I like the one with the case but is this a good brand of ukulele
Kala uke's are hard to beat in their price range, I've tried several Kala's and never yet found a bad one. Go with MGM's package and you won't be sorry, he sets them up perfectly and you won't find better service anywhere. I've bought 3 from him and plan to get my next from him as well.

Thanks for the info people I'm going to see if I get more response and then If i will be getting this one I just need to save a bit more up to cover the shipping charges and then I will be able to get it unless he were to lower it which would be luck.

Top Bottom