Who's better?

• Iron Man

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Batman

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters

Misguided Musician

Reaction score
Ionno how it got started really, but after watching Iron Man, me and my friends had this big discussion about who was better: Iron Man or Batman, so I though I should take this to the forum to discuss. Tell us who you're for and why.

Any comic book nerd will tell you batman will win. He will find out a way to counter everything ironman has to offer.

no question, Batman all the way!

Ryan hit it on the head. Batman = win. In some circles around the intarweb, they call his ingenius countering "Prep-Time™". hahah

iron man's suit has guns, missles, those blaster things in his hands, and can fly.

batman has this
f5842702.jpg

my moneys on the guy who can take a tank round

Iron Man is just as intelligent as Batman. However, he's not quite as sneaky. I'd still have to give it to Iron Man, because he's in the Marvel U.

I'm a comic book nerd and lemme tell you batman will win. :D

Batman has been said to be the most resourceful man on the planet and could take out every single person in the justice league... that includes superman! I'm bias though because batman's my favorite superhero.

ukulelesreggae: batman is a DC character, and that "ice guy" would be called "ice man" hahaha

Last edited:
Iron Man FOR SURE WINS!

why you ask?freaking has a suit of iron and has jet packs and flys around. PLUS he has hella rockets in him and has a computer in his helmet.

CAN BATMAN DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS?! no. plus he will run out of tools before iron man will.

sorry guys. but Iron man will will. they even made a song about him. WHICH MEANS HE IS A BOSS TYCOON.

-Fred Miu

When Batman joined JLA, the first thing he did was research and find all of the weaknesses of the Superheros that he was joining up with, in case they turned evil. He even has Cryptonite, to kill Superman.

He is the god of all superheros. lol

I personally have a HUGE Superman comic collection. I will probubly sell it for my retirement fund when I turn 65. lol.

I'm a comic book nerd and lemme tell you batman will win. :D

Batman has been said to be the most resourceful man on the planet and could take out every single person in the justice league... that includes superman! I'm bias though because batman's my favorite superhero.

ukulelesreggae: batman is a DC character, and that "ice guy" would be called "ice man" hahaha

lol I didnt read what you had to say and it's pretty much what I said.

But the funny thing is, Batman isn't my favorite superhero. He ranks really high in my list but my favorite still has to be...

BOOGERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

these are marvel characters right? i choose the ice guy ;) - i forgot his name.. haha

Batman is not a Marvel character!

If I was Mr. Fantastic, I would stretch my arm out to your house and slap your first born child!

lolz dude jk.

:p

Batman is a DC character.

Top Bottom