Small type in reply boxes

ichadwick

Reaction score
I notice that the type that shows up in the reply boxes is a size smaller than that in the actual post when it displays. Also seems true in the boxes when I cerate a thread such as this one. Using preview, the difference is noticeable.

I find that small type size irritating. It's hard to read and thus replies are moer prone to typos and errors.

Can it be made a bit larger, at least as large as the final post size? I'd suggest that's 12 Pt, but may be 11. The reply thread size seems more like 8.

I suspect there's a CSS file associated with this forum that identifies type sizes for various areas, where it can be changed.​

one word: SEXY

Not for me - it's tiny no matter where I type my reply. I'm on a PC, if it makes any difference.

strange, if i hit the big REPLY TO THREAD button i go to a new page that has all the options with normal size type...

On Win 7 in Firefox.

i must be going crazy... nevermind, it looks a bit bigger but still not as big as the regular text. yeah, fix it :)

I had a similar problem with my forum and have played around with the CSS to change it. I suspect this board uses a similar skinning system. Not too difficult to fix.

A fair point, as it is a usability issue rather than just one of personal taste. Thanks for bringing it up, Ian.

The upgrade has given Rayan a few headaches. Quite a bit of functionality and styling have been knocked out of their usual settings. It may take a while for him to fix all the stuff he can fix. The more the creators of software like this develop and "improve" it, the more stuff there is to wade through to get things how you want them.

Your patience is appreciated.

Moving this thread from "Site Announcements" to "Site Suggestions".

Top Bottom