American Idol Season 9

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
I forgot to watch it last night. Anyone want to give me a recap?

No Ellen last night. We wondered when she was supposed to start. She talked about Idol on her show this afternoon. She said she just can't be mean,that there is a word for that...."Simon" haha.

I think Ellen starts once they get to Los Angeles. This isn't my favorite part of Idol so I haven't watched. Sorry Seeso.

i just watched an hour or something of it today. No idea if it was season 9. I'm not up to date with this stuff, lol. It was trials in Atlanta.

So since I'm reading this so late, last night means two nights ago?

In that case, the highlight for me was creepy dark framed glasses guy. He was sooooo creepy.

Still, so far this season, no one has really knocked me out as either really good or really bad.

an old man sang a song making fun of kids and how low they where their pants and how they where there pants low its was soo funny!

that one guy was really angry...they had to get security... he was crazy!

So since I'm reading this so late, last night means two nights ago?

In that case, the highlight for me was creepy dark framed glasses guy. He was sooooo creepy.

Still, so far this season, no one has really knocked me out as either really good or really bad.

dark framed glasses guy was obnoxious and surprised that the judges minded. But there was 1 very beautiful girl with an equally beautiful voice. I think it was Simon or randy that said she would be one of the top 5. but i don't watch it. tough my wife does.

dark framed glasses guy was obnoxious and surprised that the judges minded. But there was 1 very beautiful girl with an equally beautiful voice. I think it was Simon or randy that said she would be one of the top 5. but i don't watch it. tough my wife does.

i think he's suffering from autism...scary though!

Lookin' like fool with your pants on the ground.
Gold on your tooth
Hat turned sideways...

ummmmm... that's all I can remember. We liked that guy.

funny as hell...lol

btw guys, plz visit my fansite for american idol season 9 at gottalent.uwebb.com you can watch full recap episodes for 1 and 2 there.

I have a feeling someone's gonna do a uke cover of Pants on the Ground before today ends. Youtube is already beginning to flood with guitar covers XD

Can't stop singing "Pants on the Ground." I loved that guy...I heard he actually was a civil rights leader in the 1960s and says he didn't go through all that so people could walk around with their pants dragging.

"Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground..."

I'm getting caught up on Idol episodes on the DVR. Did Crystal sing "Natural Woman" in the first Hollywood episode? If she's the one I'm thinking of, she is amazing!

Seeso, that's so cool that you're friends with Crystal Bowersox! She's the hands-down favorite in our house this season. She's got tons of natural talent, and we just love her laid-back persona. Hope she does well on the show!

Yeah, pretty cool, eh?

A friend of mine also made the top 24, Crystal Bowersox! So happy for her! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3465767&id=668031295

SbJ2f.jpg

Oooh I like her! I like Lily too, and one of the other girls. None of the guys have stuck out for me yet.

I normally agree with Simon's judgements, but I disagree, and resent, his comment about people sounding "coffee house" and that "everyone on youtube sounds the same." Yeah, well those people don't have recording contracts, and the public likes them, so he's obviously mis-gauged what people like. And look who America picked last season? Someone who sounds "coffee house!" lol

Top Bottom