PDA

View Full Version : Guitars For Sale!!!!

NewbieUkie
05-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Since "The Marketplace" seems to be geared to sell ukes here, I'm not sure where to post a "guitar for sale" ad, and I don't want to violate any rules by doing so here, although this seems like the likely place. (I'd like to see a "Guitar Marketplace" in this section of the site...what do you guys think?)
I have several BEAUTIFUL guitars for sale, including a few Martins, Gibsons, and Fenders, all USA models, both acoustic and electric. If anyone is interested, I can post a list, but I don't want to do so until it's location is approved by a moderator. I'm new here, and the last thing I want to do is break the rules!

deach
05-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Yes, that's the place for it.

la_ingrit
05-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Since "The Marketplace" seems to be geared to sell ukes here, I'm not sure where to post a "guitar for sale" ad, and I don't want to violate any rules by doing so here, although this seems like the likely place. (I'd like to see a "Guitar Marketplace" in this section of the site...what do you guys think?)
I have several BEAUTIFUL guitars for sale, including a few Martins, Gibsons, and Fenders, all USA models, both acoustic and electric. If anyone is interested, I can post a list, but I don't want to do so until it's location is approved by a moderator. I'm new here, and the last thing I want to do is break the rules!

Excellent...im very interested in a acoustic eletric guitar!!!!!!
can u post a list please??? thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::music:

NewbieUkie
05-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Yes, that's the place for it.

Sorry for appearing "dense"...but WHICH is??

deach
05-21-2008, 05:22 PM
lol, sorry. The Marketplace is the appropriate place.

Misguided Musician
05-22-2008, 03:49 AM
I would love to see what kind of elec trics you got.

davoomac
05-22-2008, 04:37 AM
I guess ryan is in charge of adding another section like 'guitar marketplace'. For now I'd say post up your listings in the other marketplace, and we can always move it if a new category appears. :)

NukeDOC
05-22-2008, 07:10 AM
dude go ahead and post them up (with pics please) in the uke marketplace. im interested in seeing what youve got!

cMejilla
05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
mmm i really want to add a gee-tar to my instrument collection

NewbieUkie
05-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Look in Marketplace..posted here by mistake so I moved it there!

Phil Major
05-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Are you a store? What is motivating the fire-sale?

NewbieUkie
05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Are you a store? What is motivating the fire-sale?

I am NOT a "store"... (just looked in the mirror to be sure...yes, I'm still a just a guy selling his stuff!)
It's not a fire-sale..I have a LOT of guitars, chances are they won't all sell, and after I sell enough to pay off a couple credit cards, I'll pull the rest off the market, but I'll let the buyers decide which ones sell first, and which ones I wind up keeping!

laietildaend
06-09-2008, 06:03 AM
id luv to see a list of ur gitarz. my classic montanna 650 dollar guitar was stolen at a camp out:music::music::music::music:

destine
06-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Hi
I think there must be place for it. It must have different corner for sell.