Song Help Request Any songs you'd like to learn?

How about Buttercup? =D

I know that you have it recorded with guitar, Aldrine, but I haven't actually seen it transcribed onto a uke. A lot of rehashes were created on YouTube and whatnot, but I could never figure it out, myself.

Nobody can tab or sheet out Buttercup on uke? I'd really like to learn it and it's really hard for me to try and play it out by ear.

Ukulele Lesson on Sunday Morning (Maroon 5)

Hey Aldrine....I like how you played Sunday Morning on your uke. Please add this to your list of requested lessons. :D

Attachments

• blondie 09-28-2011.jpg
    blondie 09-28-2011.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 285
  • six-string fretboard 01.jpg
    six-string fretboard 01.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,598
  • Moore bettah headstock 01.gif
    Moore bettah headstock 01.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 7
how bout out of my league by stephen speaks. i know aldrine already did a cover on it and it sounded really nice.

how bout out of my league by stephen speaks. i know aldrine already did a cover on it and it sounded really nice.

I'm tabbing out an 'ukulele version of that song since I transposed it soon after I heard it a long time ago. I'll post up a video after I finish if you guys want to see it.

Attachments

• kiwayaks1_bench.jpg
    kiwayaks1_bench.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 530
  • kiwayaks1_couch.jpg
    kiwayaks1_couch.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 23
what about "close to you" i know aldrine and jake shimabukuro both played it they both sound great
that song is awesome
always would love to play that onee
sounds so sweet

Hey Aldrine....I like how you played Sunday Morning on your uke. Please add this to your list of requested lessons. :D

i think he did a lesson on that.... i think it was the very first lesson at iamhawaii. as for the chords that he uses in his youtube video, its different. i dont know the names of the chords but i do remember the finger placements of the 3 chords :)

Code:
    1st    2nd    3rd
A|---4------2------1---
E|---2------4------0---
C|---2------2------2---
G|---2------2------2---

Has anyone tried to play ska on the uke? I like some ska songs and would like to play them on my uke.:D

i've always wanted to try that too. i love ska and its possible to do the strumming too. lol wanna see/hear that

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Hey I'd really appreciate it if I can find a place or someone can post how to play While My Guitar Gently Weeps by Jake Shimabukuro. I know it's really hyped but I'd be proud of myself if I can teach myself that song and show my friends.

Top Bottom