Song Help Request Any songs you'd like to learn?

Dave Mathews?

How about some or any songs by Dave Mathews? I have searched all over, but have found very little worth while. I would love to see Aldrine re-work some cool Dave Mathews songs. I believe that many of us would appreciate that.
-UKESTAR

Crash would be cool I guess....the UU experts might know what would sound/work best on the uke??

stephen speaks- out of my league

hey guys. i really appreciate all the hard work trying to figure out the tabs for this song. ive been trying it myself too. but like. if you could aldrine. i really wanna learn your way. please and thank you

How about Two Princes by the Spin Doctors? Has anyone tried it? My brother in law plays the drums, so when I jam with him, we try to play songs with a lot drums like Maroon 5. It hasn't been easy for me though.

anyone know the chords for SOJA - you don't know me?? i've been watching the DHC performance too much lately haha

waiting in vain
summer breeze
how deep is your love
i want you back by michael jackson

:)

How about Two Princes by the Spin Doctors? Has anyone tried it? My brother in law plays the drums, so when I jam with him, we try to play songs with a lot drums like Maroon 5. It hasn't been easy for me though.

off the top of my head from what i remember

chorus/verse
D, Bm, A, G

bridge i don't think it's right...something like
Em, D, Em, A

i gotta mess around with it a little more. i tried to find it a couple years ago

Thanks Diezo :D How do you strum the chords?

off the top of my head from what i remember

chorus/verse
D, Bm, A, G

bridge i don't think it's right...something like
Em, D, Em, A

i gotta mess around with it a little more. i tried to find it a couple years ago

anyone know the chords for this song?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPeT9v1o1w0

sounds like these chords to me

EbM7// Cm7// X2:| BbM7 //// X2:|

5---- 3----|---0----|
3---- 3----|---1----|
3---- 3----|---2----|
3---- 3----|---3----|

I think:
Bbadd2// Bb// X2:|
3---1---|
1---1---|
2---2---|
3---3---|

sounds pretty good for the second part if you want to change it up a little. YMMV

sounds like these chords to me

EbM7// Cm7// X2:| BbM7 //// X2:|

5---- 3----|---0----|
3---- 3----|---1----|
3---- 3----|---2----|
3---- 3----|---3----|

I think:
Bbadd2// Bb// X2:|
3---1---|
1---1---|
2---2---|
3---3---|

sounds pretty good for the second part if you want to change it up a little. YMMV

yess thank you!

Top Bottom