Two nice sopranos for sale

welcome to the board!

I had stumbled on your site a few months back and was very impressed with the looks of the instruments that you create.

Nice looking work!!
If you have any Tenors or Concert size ukes available, I'd be sincerely interested...especially if they are going to be of a "presentation grade" (fancy-dancy) level...any plans for something like that?

Hey thanks, everybody!

I'm just starting to venture into the concert scale with the banjos; I think the first all-wood concert I do will be a pear shaped one. Same body as the sopranos I've already done, but with the longer neck. I think the proportions will work really well.

Don't have any plans to do any traditional "bling" at this point, but I like the idea of painting them (like #34 - isn't that cool? :) ) I'm currently working with another artist as well - think more towards "folk art".

I also like #26 and #37.

#35 is really cool. The worm holes add really nice character.

Nice work! I was really intrigued by your 'travel' sized ukes. reminded me a lot of the Strumstick. Very interesting... but I would want something in a longer neck, myself (at least concert, tenor preferred). I'll keep watching your site for updates.

Top Bottom