Fred Miu is...

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
thinking about donating his hair to Locks of Love. and possibly going to do a live Ustream broadcast of it happening and recording it. i need to have a clean cut if i need a job. anyone down to watch this happen?

for those that do not know, the main reason why i grew my hair out was to get dread locks this march, but since i might get a job at a local hotel, i have to have a clean cut.

Great cause. Do it. You will help change someone's life who is in need...

thats an awesome thing to do!

but then again, you can always just tie it back tightly in a ponytail.

but if you do shave it off, make sure you record it also, so we can all see it on youtube if we miss it.

unfortunately they wont allow even ponytails, and dont worry, i was planning on recording. i want to see my face when i cry haha.

thinking about donating his hair to Locks of Love. and possibly going to do a live Ustream broadcast of it happening and recording it. i need to have a clean cut if i need a job. anyone down to watch this happen?

for those that do not know, the main reason why i grew my hair out was to get dread locks this march, but since i might get a job at a local hotel, i have to have a clean cut.

dam fred dont even trip man i had long hair too like 2 yrs ago

Last edited:
I'm partial to long hair, but if you can't help it, might as well help others. :)

dang thats gonna be a lotta hair goin. good luck with that! ill be happy to watch your video when it happens :D

my hair is 9 inches long right now, before it was less than 1/4 an inch last year on the 20th.

ftw i just hit an open door(the side part) because my dads stupid wife didnt turn off the bathroom light in his room, and now im bleeding from the forehead. yay vasaline.

I had hair down to the middle of my back in 2005 and decided I needed a change on the night we announced the 360. I went from that to totally shaved and have a semi-funny video slideshow I made of the event that actually almost got me fired (stupid politically correct BS).

I donated my locks to them as well. If ya gotta do it, donating is the way to go. In my past, I met some younger cancer kids that really benefited and had a much happier outlook because of LOL.

haha I need to cut my hair too lol been growing it for like 2 years now I was planning on cutting it when I graduate from highschool but I get second thoughts and my gf doesn't want me to cut it hahah.

*update*

http://www.youtube.com/v/JfaGBCIN2WA

dreads021.jpg

and yes, my lips are bigger than my nose haha

Last edited:
Nice Fred! I always wanted dreads. Keep em...they look dope. Plus, we need a naughty dread uke player...ha.

oh, i just remembered about this thread haha. so when's the cutting gonna happen?

Great cause. This will help out someone out there that really needs it...
My grand mother had a wig made when she went through cancer, my family has been on the recieving end of locks of love and it really help the person who is receiving the hair....

Howlie Boy

Top Bottom