Age of Conan...

Anyone playing/heard of this game? It's a new mmo, based for mature audiences and scripted to the Conan comics. I've been playing this game, picked it up on a whim. Really never expected to play these types of games anymore. But I am impressed. Not everything is implemented, but so far, it's pretty good. I think it's better than WoW.

Used to love MMO's, but I have no will power and soon realised if I kept playing WoW it would destroy my life... so yeah stopped that right away. Seen this game though, looks decent, avoiding it at all costs to stop me being dragged into the pit of MMO doom.

I heard about that MMO pit of doom. I was one of those people hooked on Everquest, and pretty much every MMO from then on. Yeah I'm a geek, so what? LOL. I stopped at WoW, and figured I'm through with MMO's. Then unfortunately, this game came through, and being on worker's comp, with a bad back, I find myself playing this game too much now. I can't wait for the doc to give me the okay to start working out again and getting back on track doing regular stuff.

Top Bottom