Best video format to send/compress through a forum?

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
I guess thats the best way I could put it. Brit's trying to send one of our vids through a forum... like it asks for name, address, all that stuff and then at the very end it has a spot to upload a video and a picture. When we go to upload it, the page takes forever! I've literally let it go 24 hours with no change in the load screen.

Anyone know whats the best way to do it while keeping quality still good?

No idea Colin....all I know is you take the BEST videos ever!

Hmm you might wanna check out media-convert.com and use it to convert your video file. I think mp4 format should be good.

Brit's trying to send one of our vids through a forum... like it asks for name, address, all that stuff and then at the very end it has a spot to upload a video and a picture. When we go to upload it, the page takes forever! I've literally let it go 24 hours with no change in the load screen
You waited 24 hours before giving up on it? Wow, you are way more patient than me.

I don't know what you consider acceptable quality, but you could always upload to a video sharing site and make it private if you want. Some allow higher quality than others.

Top Bottom