=]

But you arent' playing a uke and all of your posts here so far have just been to promote yourself on guitar.

No offense, but you seem to just be pimping yourself and some of us find that rather offensive.

-Itsme, i apologize for offending you and anyone else on here. I am quite new to this website, and was confused on where to post this link. the first thing i saw was "videos and links" and so i thought i'd post it here. I didn't notice the small writing under the title. I have no intention of pimping myself or anything else other than sharing my new song with others.

-

-Itsme, i apologize for offending you and anyone else on here. I am quite new to this website, and was confused on where to post this link. the first thing i saw was "videos and links" and so i thought i'd post it here. I didn't notice the small writing under the title. I have no intention of pimping myself or anything else other than sharing my new song with others.
This is a ukulele forum. You have not said you play uke or even have any interest in it. You signed up here solely to promote your own agenda by posting links to your guitar vid.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Post a vid of you playing uke.

This is a ukulele forum. You have not said you play uke or even have any interest in it. You signed up here solely to promote your own agenda by posting links to your guitar vid.

If you have an issue with a member or their posts, please use the report button and refrain from calling out members in the forums as they may have multiple reasons for the "issue" at hand.

-Look, I'm not trying to get into any arguments or anything of that sort. Yes, I do have an interest in ukulele, and I use this site to help teach myself, and learn more about them. I have been playing for only about three weeks now. This is the reason I joined this site. I just got excited with my new song, and accidentally posted it in the wrong spot, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

As much as I'd love to see a vid from itsme, I'd ask that this stop now. Any further comments into this will get the thread closed. Take it to PM, if you must.

OK, problem solved! I just moved it to the Guitar Video forum. itsme, if you feel a problem exists, please PM one of the Mods so we can look into it and possibly correct it or prevent it from future occurrence.

Top Bottom