Next Food Network Star

thatukuleleguy

Reaction score
Does anyone else out there watch The Next Food Network Star or The Food Network in general? I love the show, but don't know anyone else who watches it.

I watch it but have missed last weeks episode and will miss this weeks. Need to catch up when I get home next week.

Honestly I prefer Top Chef, it seems to be more about the cooking and NFNS has a lot to do with TV presense too.

Yep, I've been watching it. The format seems improved this year.

I've been watching Food Network for years now. The few food shows I see are Good Eats, Ace of Cakes, Diners, Drive-in, and Dives, and Dinner:Impossible.

Oh how I love Diners, Driveins and Dives. Two of my biggest loves are good food and travel, and it combines them both (without the ick factor I get sometimes on Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel). I also really like Best Thing I Ever Ate, and I have a soft spot in my heart for Paula Deen too.

I do watch Next Food Network Star, but like dnewton2, I prefer Top Chef as well.

When I want mindless tv, Food Network is my go to channel (as opposed to when I want mind candy tv and choose Bravo). :)

Oh how I love Diners, Driveins and Dives. Two of my biggest loves are good food and travel, and it combines them both ....... :)

WW I agree with you 100%. The triple D is the best show (or one of the best shows) on the Food Network!!

Alton Brown is one of the reasons why I watch his show. He's educational and funny.

Alton Brown is one of the reasons why I watch his show. He's educational and funny.

I still laugh about the one episode where they had a remote control plane flying around behind him the entire show, with him constantly turning around and not seeing it. If I recall it had nothing to do with the food at all, it was just a dorky, funny thing for them to do.

Top Bottom