New Uke Day! Well...kinda

MauiWowie

Reaction score
Finally got our uke from jvann, and I have been without a Uke for about a week and it seemed like I havent played for a very long time. It is a KoAloha Crown bridge Tenor and it is in mint condition like its brand new, but it was made in Jan 2009. I could not find 1 problem with it. I love the action and the feel of it,the weight is even lighter then the Pono MHTSH I had and sounds loud and clear. I switched out the Worth strings to Aquila just because I like how they feel and it still sounds really good. Might try out D'Addario (J71) Strings and see how I like them.

Anyways heres some pics....

66676653.jpg

88229229.jpg

62533484.jpg

40035008.jpg

AND HERES A SHORT VID...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ESjQfVP-Y

Now im even more impatient about getting my Kamaka!

Last edited:
I don't have a crown bridge, but my Koaloha tenor is easily my favorite uke. It's easy to play and loud as all hell. It sounds absolutely perfect all around. Enjoy it!

Gorgeous! Enjoy. Let's hear it!

Gorgeous! Enjoy. Let's hear it!
Im trying to make a video but the camera and mic on my Mac Book Pro sucks, when I play the uke the sound gets all messed up because its so loud. XD

Don't forget that's yor wife's uke!!!
Hahaha! I know...She was like "hey thats my uke!" because I was playing with it for hours since it came in and I was telling her whats yours is mines!

What a beautiful uke. And it even has the classic crown bridge.

Thanks everyone! I uploaded a video of me playing it, edited it into the 1st post.

that is beautiful! Sounds great too!

Very nice. I especially like the sapwood skunkstripe down the middle. Your wife is going to love it.... wink, wink.;);)

Really nice !
Congratulation for your new and nice uke.

I'm still looking for one. Wish me luck. :)

Ah yes. Sweet & beautiful. Love everything about the KoAloha's.

Top Bottom