Uke Back Pack

I'm all for make it yourself gig bags.

I'm planning to make one out of an old pair of jeans/denim
for my Backpacker ukulele (Soprano). It will probably be just a drawstring gigbag. I'm not sure
if I will try to make a backpack out of it. I just want it to fit into a larger, drawstring backpack,
which will have my music stand, a 3-ring binder of songs, a cushion for sitting on hard surfaces,
a fan, bottle of water, radio, etc. It's my Waikiki Backpack for when I'm wandering the sidewalks
on vacation.

Keep uke'in',

I'm all for make it yourself gig bags.

I'm planning to make one out of an old pair of jeans/denim
for my Backpacker ukulele (Soprano). It will probably be just a drawstring gigbag. I'm not sure
if I will try to make a backpack out of it. I just want it to fit into a larger, drawstring backpack,
which will have my music stand, a 3-ring binder of songs, a cushion for sitting on hard surfaces,
a fan, bottle of water, radio, etc. It's my Waikiki Backpack for when I'm wandering the sidewalks
on vacation.

Keep uke'in',

I asked her to put smaller pouches in my pocket for harmonicas and a Kazoo. I also requested her to make the concert bag wide enough for my Baritone, but make a "Hat" for the part that will sitck out so I can use it for that too. I also requested a lot of bling.

Cool! I made something similar a couple months ago but lined the bag in fleece (pics!). I like the way your wife did the straps and her fabric choice.

Top Bottom