Ukulele Dealers in Richmond, Virginia?

Uke Whisperer

Reaction score
Heading to Richmond to meet new grandson this weekend, born yesterday - 9th grandchild (and only one plays a Uke so far).

While there I thought I should check-out any local Uke dealers. Anyone know of dealers there? Hadn't found much info so far on the Internet...

Thanks...

There's not much beyond Sam Ash and Guitar Center that I know of. You can also try Metro Sound as they sometimes have vintage ukes for sale. You can also query on the River City Ukulele Society facebook page.

BTW, congrats on your new grandson!

There's a shop list somewhere on here, that lists a store in Amelia which I think is near you. Dont know if it's current tho.

Thanks y'all! I'll check out the yellow pages when I get there. I remember 20 years ago there were a couple of guitar shops down on Cary St. Appears one may still be in business but don't know if they carry Ukes. I may go ahead and give them a call (Didn't find web page, just on a Guitar Shop list).

Again, thanks...

Yes, there's Guitar Works in Carytown and I believe Metro Sound also has a shop down there. I was told that Key Signatures may also have ukes in stock. Have fun!

Top Bottom